Thursday, February 2, 2012

A little scared about 2D but not quite

I know that I can DO it. This is a "leadership" role that mostly consists of busy-work and being tedious, detail-oriented. Can I not do that? I hope so! Much of the communication I will use will be written and once I'm more acquainted with 2D, hopefully, I'll SPEAK. I'll SPEAK. I'll SPEAK. Evan is so nerdtastic right now. When I found out that he was a math major, everything started to make sense. He really does seem like a math major...that or philosophy or physics. Anyways, I hope and pray that I can do this. I don't know what possessed me to sign up for it. with no experience and no "acquired 2D knowledge." But I think it's a good way to get involved more with 2D. I really want this group to be like "my family." OK, that is too far of a stretch. What I mean to say, I just want to get more involved, make some friends. Oh Princeton. Nerdastic but fun. Je ne sais pas. I just hope that God would really help with this, because I don't know what I am doing and I'm afraid that I will be way over my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment